Sunday, December 2, 2012

Surprise!!!

Bryan is a Utes fan. He used to go to all the home games but this year he is a poor married student so he just listens to them on the radio.  Then one day at work the idea popped in my head that I should surprise Bryan with tickets to a Utah football game so I got on KSL and found a guy selling his season tickets for that game in a great location.  So I sneaked out on my lunch break and bought the tickets! We had planned to go to the Salt Lake Temple with our ward so I packed a bag filled with warm clothes and hid it in our car.  As we got back in the car after the Temple Bryan said something like, "well what should we do next?" and I said "lets go to the football game" and handed him the tickets! His face was priceless. He just sat there and stared at the tickets. Too bad I forgot to get a photo...
But I did get this one of him during the game. Can you tell he was excited? It was a great game mostly because the Utes won which was pretty rare this season.
I loved surprising Bryan and it was a great night until our car got towed. But that's a long story. The bottom line is NOT to park in St. Paul's episcopal church on a Saturday night, they will tow you. And it's expensive.


It was a great game and Utah beat Cal Berkley. I just loved seeing Bryan so happy.

1 comment:

Connie de said...

Poor Cal Berkley. I hate them anyway.