Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Roommate Getaway!

My roommates and I, and Emma, a friend of Sarah's from New Zealand, took a trip to St. George and Vegas for the weekend. We had Brick Oven Pizza night, watched chick flicks, shopped etc.




Some of us wanted a picture with a snake...


Michelle wanted some snake poo on her Toms...




We ate at the Planet Hollywood buffet. The food was good but the desserts were best.

Please don't ever let me near a dessert buffet again. We tried EVERY. SINGLE. THING.

We had to walk around the Bellagio gardens, obviously.





This pumpkin weighed 800 lbs. Imagine all the pumpkin pancakes you could make with that...

This is a chocolate fountain. I will have this in my house someday. Or never.


Highlights of the trip for me:
-Bellagio water show to my favorite song Rachmaninoff's Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini
-Pumpkin Pancakes for Breakfast
-Warm Southern Utah Sunshine
-People-watching on the streets of Vegas, I love that crazy town.

Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us use Casa de Randall!!

4 comments:

Connie de said...

Love seeing Sara-with-an-h now that I know who she is.

Connie de said...

And I hope you really didn't gamble...

Chelle said...

At first I thought the title of this was "Roommate Giveaway!"

I think this has potential. We should talk.

Unknown said...

What happen to the Hawaii get-a-way?
Not a single ocean picture, or a glimpse of the shrimp wagon, or the lovely accommodations at Turtle Bay with the breakfast chef that you call by his first name????