Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pat and Gina



You may not know this but I am in love with this couple on the Food Network, Pat and Gina. They are the best. They are proof that 2 people can really be happy together...maybe the secret is cooking good food together?
Anywho. If I had a TV, this is all I would want to watch. Sometimes my Mom DVR's their show so I can watch it when I go home (thanks Mom). Most of their recipes look DELICIOUS however they tend to be a little too unhealthy for my kitchen BUT they made some OVEN FRIED CHICKEN that I just had to try. And yes, it was DELICIOUS.


My roommates and I cook dinner on Tuesday nights in our tiny kitchen. I love it. And they loved the fried chicken. Here's the recipe, j.i.c. you want to try it: RECIPE!


2 comments:

Connie de said...

Yes I read your blog. And I'm getting bored with this one.

Sara said...

I don't wanna hear it from you!! You're averaging one post every FOUR months! Come on!