Friday, November 11, 2011

Road Trippin Sara(h)s

Every year my parents go to Hawaii. Yes it's true. We all hate them a little. But this year I got INVITED!! Yay. So I invited my new BFF-name-twin to come also. Yay again.

It turned out that our mutual friend Tyler (Sarah and I met at his Cinco de Mayo party) was having his wedding reception/picnic in Riverside the weekend before our Hawaii trip...

and... flights to Hawaii out of SLC were $$$

so... we drove to CA for the weekend and THEN flew to Hawaii from LAX. WIN WIN WIN.




This is Tyler and his wife Kimberly. She's from Scotland which is where they got married. It was fun to surprise him.




Then Sarah and I bummed around at the beach for a few days, thanks Ben and Janae for letting us crash on your couches! We ate fish tacos, had hot chocolate at Ruby's on the pier, went shopping etc.


Newport Temple, my fav.



Oh yeah... then we went to Disneyland. Totally NOT in the plan but as we were talking about what we should do for the next few days before our flight, I blurted "We could go to Disneyland!!" Done.





SO SO SO SO SO SO FUN. Except for the part I got soaked on Splash Mountain...

We felt like we could go home that night and it would have been an awesome vacation but we hadn't even started yet. Tomorrow: Hawaii.

1 comment:

Connie de said...

One of your skills: Packin' it in!(Not letting a minute be wasted.)