Friday, January 1, 2010

Oh hey two thousand ten.

Welcome. This is my New Year's resolution post. I'm writing it down. So it will happen.

Or-go-nize is the theme this year. Most of my resolutions have something to do with organization. I've been telling people that my New Year's resolution is to become a clean freak. And you can't be clean without being organized, right?

a) My Room- I've been in my parents house a year but hopefully not for much longer and when I move out I want it to be relatively easy.

b) Money- I want to keep track of every dollar I spend. From car washes to giving a dollar to the bum on the street corner. I'm going to write it all down in a "little green book." You know, because money is green.

c) Photos- starting with the most recent, my trip to Thailand, Vietnam, and Cambodia, and then on to my time at BYU, then in hawaii, etc... I would like to create and publish photo books and then compress and archive all photos so I can get them off my hard drive.

Within each resolution is also the commitment to KEEP it organized: no piles, no folders of random pictures, no late bills.

My motto is "A place for everything, and everything there".

So let it be blogged, so let it be done.