Sunday, January 17, 2010

Goodbye California
























Well, after a year and one month, I will be moving out of my parents house and indeed my home state of California. I got a job in Murray, UT at Intermountain Health care Central Lab working in the chemistry department. While my dream was to get a job at the beach and live happily ever after, some of our dreams must be postponed.
If you would have told me a year ago that I'd be moving back up to Utah, I may have punched you in the face but today, I am excited.
I just have to say even though the government of this great state of California has played a big part of why I have finally decided to leave, I know that there is someone else that plays a bigger hand, and that is ultimately why I'm so happy.

5 comments:

jackie said...

FINALLY SOME POSTS!!!! it is good to see you. i am excited about all these things. i love the new years picture. wish we could have hung out. ok bye. miss you

Mrs. Schmalison said...

Boo but yea.

Whittron said...

goodbye california, hello ballroom dance lessons!!!!

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

GIRL!! Have you moved yet? Where in the world are you? Maybe stop by ny on your way to UT. I think that is the practical thing to do.