Sunday, December 20, 2009

Just call me Martha. Or Jimmy Choo...

Once upon a time, I had a pair of shoes. (Not this actual pair, mine were only about an inch tall and they didn't have an ankle strap.)



And then I saw these!
I really liked them but there were a few things wrong with them.
a) they were cheap which = HURT
b) as cheap as they were, I don't have a lot of extra cash.
c) wouldn't these be REALLY easy to make???

And then... ( I forgot to take a picture before I glitter-dumped them). This is about 14 coats of glitter paint with a final layer of glitter dumping.

Ta Dah!! Party shoes!! I'm waiting by the phone for Victoria Beckham to call and order a pair...

5 comments:

jackie said...

nice! that's so cool i can't believe how sparkly they are! i am going to work on my english accent so i can order a pair.

Whittron said...

sweet! good job!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Avery's sister said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
NoNo said...

I love these shoes! will you make me a pair:)