Thursday, June 25, 2009

Oh man oh man.

It just keeps getting better!!! Ilove you all so much. Stephanie!! I am alive and loving it!!!! I wish you could be here too! someday you will HAVE to come out here. It's like hawaii but cheap!! And the food soooooooo delicious. I can't get enough.
Guess what everyone??!! I went rock climbing today!!! It was one of the coolest things I've ever done!! As if rock climbing isn't cool enough, I got to do it on the cliffs of Thailand (pics later...). I thought it would be better to tell you guys (mom) after we finished and were alive and non injured. We have raw fingers and crazy-sore arms but no injuries!! I wish you all could be here doing this with me! Seriously, Kristina and I keep looking at each other going "I love vacation" You just don't know how amazing it is. Everyday I look at where I am and I just can't believe it. Every scene is from a post card or a discovery channel special. DId you see the July National Geographic? Its about Cambodia!! how cool is that? You should all read it.
We have more definite plans for the rest of our trip. We bought tickets to fly from Phuket Thailand to Ho chi Min, Vietnam on the 3rd of July so we will be going to Ko Phi Phi tomorrow and then phuket after that for a few nights and then we fly to Vietnam. (So no worries about violence in South Thailand, we're not even going!) Kristina has a friend there who will hopefully show us around and then we will go through Cambodia and head back to Bangkok on the 12th of July and will stay there until we fly out on the 15th.
We are really excited about ko phi phi and phuket because supposedly its the most beautiful place in the world... I just can't believe it can get any better than this.
Ok, everyone, please go to Thailand some day. Thank you all for letting me come :)
Sorry about errors, this keyboard sucks and there is no spell check...
I feel like I'm forgetting so much but I will show you all the pictures and maybe you will understand. This is honestly on the top of my life-list of favorite things. I think I will look back at this trip the rest of my life and smile.

2 comments:

Connie de said...

So when you get to Vietnam... my manicurist says, you need to bargain! She said offer 1/2 and then walk away. They will usually call you back. She was so funny. I'm glad you are loving it so much. ps do you have my white camera cord?

Mrs. Schmalison said...

Patrick keeps asking where you are, I tell him Thailand but of course he doesnt understand. Elena has been asking for you;) Im glad you are having fun. Someday we will travel and that will have to be one of the places that we go.