Friday, August 3, 2007

Tagged?

I guess I'm "IT" in this online blog-version of tag and that means I have to list some mortally important details of my life such as "things I hate" and "things I love."


Things I love:
1) Family
2) happy weather
3) Peanut Butter
4) New (to me) Clothes
5) Interesting names that do not sound made up
6) Laughing
7) laughing babies
8) whole milk, dark chocolate, wheat bread,

Things I HATE:
1) Being cold
2) When people ignore/are mean to other people
3) TV (except so you think you can dance...and grey's anatomy, crap)
4) wasting food/money
5) anything made by Hostess, little debbie. (or any food that comes sealed in a clear, plastic wrapper, excluding graham crackers)

Places I want to visit: (In order of desire, sort of)
1) Costa Rica
2) Thailand
3) Spain
4) New Zealand

Books
Currently: The Great Divorce. wow
1) True Love, All I need to know I learned in Kindergarten
2) Twilight & New Moon (guilty pleasure)
3) Tuesdays with Morrie
4) LOTR

MovieS:
1) Forrest Gump, Meet Joe Black, Reality Bites, The Pallbearer, Anchorman, LOTR
2) Phantom of the Opera
3) Notebook
4) Gladiator
5) Amelie

I'm not very good at:
1) getting the oil changed in my car
2) saving money
3) being outgoing/brave
4) relationships
5) studying
6) Drawing conclusions
7) Sleeping

I am good at:
1) shaving my legs
2) reading people
3) being patient
4) eating
5) cuddle/snuggling

Thinking about:
1) why am I not cuddling or snuggling right now?
2) preparing my winter wardrobe
3) Thai food
4)http://health.discovery.com/convergence/duggars/jennifer.html

hoping:
I can find a warm pair of boots to wear this winter *sniff*

2 comments:

Mrs. Schmalison said...

We are all glad you are good at shaving your legs, but lets not pass around the snuggles like they're candy, ok?

jackie said...

cuddles are candy.

you should blog about your phone miracle. that is a miracle.

btw i am gone, i will see you in a few days. love you!