Tuesday, April 5, 2011

lol.

So there are lots of things you notice when you are by yourself a lot, or at least I do, and one of them is that when something funny happens there is no one there to laugh at it with you. I guess I am usually a social laugher because every time I bust out laughing when I'm completely by myself I feel awkward and then I start laughing harder because I'm laughing at myself... It's a funny cycle. ha ha.

Another problem with this situation is that there is no one around to help remind you what was so funny! And then the next day I'm trying to tell someone my funny story and I can't remember it!

So I just had a really funny experience in my car and I want to share you with you.

I was driving through my apartment complex and I saw a very large person out walking in the parking lot and I immediately thought "that is a large bottom"

and THEN I immediately thought "Sara be nice, think of something positive-"

So THEN I thought "hey, at least he's out walking, getting some exercise, fresh air, etc. Good for him!"

THEN as I drove past giving him kudos in my head, I look at his face and...

It was a woman.

So much for being nice. That's when I lol'd. A lot. Sorry ma'am.

2 comments:

Connie de said...

L.O.L.!! Woops on you! But funny too.

Mrs. Schmalison said...

I laughed till I cried. Honestly. I miss laughing till we can't breathe.