Saturday, April 9, 2011

¡España!

Did you know the keyboards here allow you to type cool things like upside down excalamation points and ñññññ.

This place is cool.

Guess what I had for breakfast today?
ice cream.

Guess what I had for lunch today?
yep.
There is a lot of ice cream here. And I´m going to try it all.
Yesterday I had hazelnut and it was REALLY good. Today I had strawberry and lemon for breakfast and dulce de leche and dark chocolate for lunch... I´m sure they have other food to eat here besides ice cream but why?

So here´s the update:
Landed in London, walked around a bit, found a park and watched the people walking their dogs, birds were chirping, sun was shinning, sky was blue, I saw swans mate in the pond... Spring is in the air. Anyways, I met Sara and we took a bus to the Stanstead airport and flew to Santander, Spain and this might in serious honesty be the most goregous place I have ever been. I can´t even believe it and that´s what I keep telling Sara.
So we´re staying in a great little hotel and going to the beach and riding bicycles and eating ice cream... and tapas and bread. And that´s probably what we´re going to go tomorrow. And then we hop on a bus to go to SAN SEBASTIAN!!!! After that, who knows.

LOVE YOU ALL!

Cory, you need to come back here. I hear it calling to you and your wife. bueno.

3 comments:

McKayJoice said...

I'm just jealous about the upside down excalamation points. That is awesome.

Connie de said...

Did you hear anything calling to me?

Kristi said...

ICE CREAM??? I would NEVER leave. I guess the other stuff sounds pretty amazing too. And I think I may have found my wedding shoes...