Sunday, March 14, 2010

One room down.

And I love it. I bought the above-the-toilet cabinet for more storage and put it together and hung it all by myself! (luckily you can't see the crooked door unless you're looking at it straight on...) Thanks to Kristi B and Mom for the gift cards to Target and Bed Bath and Beyond, I had so much fun picking out a shower curtain and towel colors.

It's so nice to now have one room that is organized and clean and has a place for everything. I'm still working on my room. The good news is I'm off the air mattress! Friday was payday (love) so I tried about 50 mattresses and wrestled with the balance between $$ and comfort. I ended up getting a great deal on a pretty good mattress and they delivered it and set it up right in my room, it was so nice and totally worth the extra $20. (Especially since I live on the 3rd floor...)

Anywho, here is my completed bathroom.

2 comments:

jackie said...

love the shower curtain!! great job. and your bed looks like the coziest, as always

Kristi said...

How fun! It is looking super cute. I can't wait to visit and see it in person :)