Saturday, March 6, 2010

I'm in and I'm online

So I've moved into my new apartment in Midvale, UT and got my internet hooked up today. I'll take some picks soon so you can all see my granite countertops and view of the Mountains!

Work update: I've been offered the day shift at work already! Most people have to start out working a graveyard shift in this field and then you move up but I'm already moving up, aren't I lucky? I didn't even work one graveyard! I start my 7 on 7 off on St Patrick's Day! 5am to 3pm.

I still love it here and am 100% sure this is where I'm supposed to be.
Now all I need is a mattress...

2 comments:

StephanieBoots said...

mattress, shmatress. Say "mattress" out loud in your car (before you turn it on) and then turn on the radio. If U2 comes on then you have your answer; You do in deed need a mattress.

Mrs. Schmalison said...

ichatichatichatichatichatichatichatichatichatichatichatichatichatichatichatichatichatichatichatichatichatichatichatichatichatichatichatichatichatichatichatichatichatichatichatichatichatichatichatichat