Sunday, September 1, 2013

Summer (Beach) Magic

I think I have put off summer posting because I know if I post it then it really is over and that makes me sad :(

Bryan and I drove down to Oceanside, CA to spend the week with his dad and family. It was glorious. The house was right on the beach and the doors opened to the balcony that looked out at the ocean. Dream. Come. True.

This was our balcony and where I spent most of my time when we were home...

Byran and I cooked dinner the first night. Spaghetti!



On Sunday, Bryan and I went to the Mormon Battalion monument and panned for gold!

Eureka!!



This is pretty much what Jett did the WHOLE time. RUN.

This is how photogenic I am
There was lots of hole digging.

More running

And digging


And boarding

Sweet wave Bro.


And large burritos

I miss this the most!! We tried to eat as much Mexican as we could. And Horchata!




More boarding


We went to an Angels game!! (We lost but I won't talk about that)




This is only the first 2 days!! To be continued...

2 comments:

StephanieBoots said...

On those winter nights in SLC you can look at these and remember.

Connie de said...

Looks like a little bit of fun.