Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Thanksgiving in Dixie


We went to the park...


We Snuggled.


We had a fire in the fire pit.











We took family pictures!




It was too much fun being together. And despite what I like to call "The Entertainment Center Crises of 2011" (ask mom about that one...) we loved:




watching movies on the new big screen


playing at the park


eating around one GIANT table


roasting marshmallows


swimming at the rec center


wrangling 4 scream-y grand kids (or going to my room and reading with the door locked... Hey, they're not my kids)


and going to the movies.




I love Thanksgiving. It is by FAR my favorite holiday. Family, food and turkey coma, what else do you need?

1 comment:

Connie de said...

It was too much fun. That's all I have to say about that.