Saturday, December 25, 2010

I would be happy just to hold the hands I love



Christmas dinner (Ritz crackers, turkey peperoni, pepper cheese)




Under my Christmas tree.


Christmas 2010
This will be one to remember.
I'm sleeping alone in my apartment.
My mom is sleeping alone in St. George.
My dad is sleeping alone in Bakersfield.
My Grandpa is sleeping alone at his house, because his sweetheart,
My Grandma is sleeping in the hospital.

I went and held her hand today. Grandpa said it's the first time she hasn't been in pain in two years. Maybe that's what she wanted for Christmas.

3 comments:

Whittron said...

It has been an interesting Christmas. It's been nice feeling closer to all my extended family, though. It was good to have you around today and last night.

Love you, Sara.

McKayJoice said...

Oh my heart just hurts reading this.

I hope Santa found all of you in his own way.

Hold Grandma's hand a little longer for me. Tell her I love her.

Connie de said...

How would we do hard 'stuff' without people who love us.