Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Birthday Cake?

I want to make my own birthday cake. (Is that ok, mom?) So I've been looking at cake recipes and now I don't know which one to make... The problem is that I love chocolate and when I get an excuse to make a cake, I always choose to make chocolate. I know I would like other cakes, but it's so hard to pass up a good chocolate cake. This time I am determined to not make my classic dark chocolate cake and try something else.

These are some of the ideas I've been looking at

This is a Layered Reeses Peanut Butter Cake from PickyPalate.blogspot.com
Looks Sooo Good.



Also: Lemon Raspberry Cake




I can't decide

2 comments:

Connie de said...

Well - ok. you can make your own birthday cake. Alison and I voted lemon.
mom

Connie de said...

Yours looked just like this! WOW.