Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Life is Full of Disapointment.




Update: I am not a triathlete.

I am only a Bi-athlete.

Due to unexpected weather conditions (40 degrees, rain, wind) the bike portion of my triathlon was canceled because it is dangerous to bike on wet streets.

I am sad. I trained for SOOOOO long. For a TRIathlon, that's three sports, THREE.

It was a big-time let down. I ate so many carbs. Instead of burning them all on Saturday and feeling like I accomplished something, I am now trying to work off all those stupid carbs!!

Other than that, it was crazy. I was so nervous the day before I was physically sick and I ordered a wetsuit that didn't come in time so my mom and I were at Cabellas at nine o'clock the night before buying a wetsuit.

Overall is was a crazy experience and I am glad I did it so now I know more what to expect. I still think I would have finished and maybe not even last.


I am still training because I still want to complete a triathlon. I don't know when, but someday.

1 comment:

Mrs. Schmalison said...

I cant believe I havent talked to you since before you did it, but looking at moms pictures and video I feel like I was there. Im proud of you because I dont think I could do it.