Sunday, October 28, 2007

Today=good

Today was good. Today I heard good things, ate good food, spent time with good people and took a good nap. Yesterday was also good. I slept in. Worked on some homework, pampered myself, got out of Provo, Utah, ate good food, heard good and bad music, and danced. The day before yesterday also had good parts. I watched Fantasia 2000 at work (work=bad, Fantasia 2000=good) The day before that was also good, my good friend got into med school and I found out my dad had a stroke. (Med school=good, stroke=bad) My dad is ok and realized he needs to make good health a priority and that is good. What will tomorrow be like? Will I sit at a dinner table with my roommates as we try to sing different parts of "California dreamin"? No because that happened today. Will I sit in a car with a good friend and talk about how badly I want to get out of Utah but how afraid I am that I forgot how to socialize in a non BYU way? No that happened yesterday. Will I take a test on renal function, inborn errors of metabolism, or vitamins and minerals? No I did that Friday and I can forget about renal function until the final. Something else good will happen tomorrow though and maybe even something not good. but that is life.

4 comments:

jackie said...

we're going to eat steak.

(H)ale(x) said...

Sara=good, and if anyone ruins her day, I'll break their nose.

Mrs. Schmalison said...

Ok darlin, I love your posts. Oh and if you ask dad what happened he will say, "nothing" I swear. But hey you get to go to st. George!! Yeah!

Sara said...

I found your blog! And now I shall read it and comment on it and I hope that you don't mind...